Sunday, September 12, 2010

Thank you, Aaron.

I just read an amazing email from Aaron J, a TSCer in Texas. The message was poignant and touching and filled my heart with new inspiration and motivation to spread the life affirming message of the The Heart of a Champion.

Aaron's email was very personal, so I will only share the last two lines.
Thanks Chris, I know you pour a lot of energy into this and I want you to know that it is truly affecting lives, marriages, and generations. Take care, and continue working to be your best.
It's amazing how much the honest pursuit of true health and fitness can change your life. When you have The Heart of a Champion everything improves, your life, your marriage and the lives of your children. Aaron is Making it Happen and I'm very proud and happy for him.

Is it time for you to Make it Happen? Imagine what you can accomplish in the next 70 days.

http://www.tscheartofachampionprogram.com/


Best,
CK.


No comments: