Monday, August 30, 2010

Success in Switzerland


I just received this email today. I love his attitude and optimism.

I purchased the TSC Heart of a Champion program couple weeks ago (beginning the fourth week today to be precise).

I have to start this mail by saying that this program is the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. In terms of motivation, I'm waking up and getting out of bed quickly in the morning; instead of hitting the snooze button on my alarm for an hour every morning, I get up and go to the gym every morning. Only that is a great start !

The training portion of the program is great, to be honest, it's real hard for someone like me who hasn't worked out in 5-6 years but great !

Even though I still can't do a pull up, I can feel myself getting stronger each week, I know I will get there eventually!

-G.N. in Switzerland


All around the world, TSCers are taking control of their lives and achieving success. Join them. Start training with the TSC Heart of a Champion Program right now. Make it Happen.
http://www.tscheartofachampionprogram.com/

Best,
CK.


2 comments:

jerk wadd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aaron.johnson said...

Success in Texas too! It's been raining the last two days here, but your program has me feeling so good and fired up that I just couldn't stay in last night or this morning. I just had to get out and make it happen. I knocked out a 20 minute cardio last night at about 9pm and was up bright and early this morning at 6am for another. I'm learning to love pushing my body and enjoy the weather whatever it may be. BTW, running in the rain is FANTASTIC, I now wish all my runs could be in the rain.