Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mother of 3 Boys Has the Heart of a Champion

I just received this email from Christina, she's a mother of 3 young boys and a former US Marine. She purchased the TSC Heart of a Champion Program 10 days ago and is making it happen!

Chris,
First off, thank you for the wonderful comment you left on my YouTube page. It made my day. I seriously can't describe to you how this program is literally changing my life! In so many ways do I feel stronger physically, emotionally, and mentally. Its crazy because I am only on Week 2, but from day 1 I felt the difference. For 4 years I have been trying to lose the weight and become healthy, but have failed over and over. I even scheduled Lap Band Surgery, but at the last minute I backed out because deep down I knew there was a right way to get healthy. I just needed to get my drive back and have the proper guidance (you and Heart of a Champion Program). Purchasing TSC Heart of a Champion Program is the smartest investment I have made in years.
I am no stranger to dedication and commitment, I was in the Marine Corps for 4 years so I know what it takes. This is why I like your "Santa Monica Rings" video, it reminds me of the obstacle courses in the Corps and how happy and fit I used to be.
I hope this wasn't TMI, but I just wanted to express my gratitude towards you. I will contact you if I struggle in any area ;-)
Thanks
Christina

Join Christina on the TSC Heart of a Champion Program right now http://www.tscheartofachampionprogram.com/ and start making it happen for yourself. Best, CK.


No comments: