Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Letter from a Former Marine

Recently Josh S. a served 4 years as an active duty US Marine. He's been out of service for a few years and is living in the Chicago area purchased. He just purchased the TSC Heart of a Champion program and sent me this email.
Okay, I do have one question, I read through your program and you say their is no such thing as a bulking and cutting stage, then how am i supposed to get big. I'm a pretty skinny guy with not a lot of muscle mass its hard for me to gain muscle. I am an ectomorph body type with a pretty quick metabolism. Well, right now I'm not that skinny I weigh around 170 and I'm 5'11 but not a lot of muscle and I have man boobs, how do you get rid of those? After I get thinner I want to get bigger with lean muscle but I want to lose the man boobs and I don't know how I got those, I need your help. What about plateauing, you never mentioned that, won't my muscles get used to the same exercises? - Josh S.

I responded promptly with the following email.
Josh, Great question, for your current situation you would check the ideal weight chart on page 10. Since you are 5'11" your ideal weight range is 172-200lbs. Since you're already 170 and worried about your body fat and man boobs, I suggest that you set a goal weight of 172. Since you're within 10 lbs of your goal weight you should start with nutrition profile number 3, BALANCE (page 14). Since 172 is closer to 170, than 175 you should use the BALANCE profile for a goal weight of 170. That means you will be eating 2271 calories per day, with 170 g of protein, 284 g's of carbs, and 51 g's of fat. Also, make sure that you're consuming those calories while also following the Nutrition-10.

You will start burning fat and building muscle immediately. Crank up your bonus activities to see results faster. You can adjust the nutrition profiles from week to week, but with your current situation you will steadily progress towards being ripped and lean at 172 pounds. Once you get to a lean 172 you can adjust your goal weight to a higher number like 184, and then chose profile 4, BUILD to continue seeing lean gains and avoid "plateaus."

Also, the concept of "plateaus" is also kind of bogus. The real goal is for you to be YOUR BEST. Not THE biggest person or THE strongest person. By following the program your body will naturally progress to being its best. You'll be Fit, Fast, Strong and LEAN. Let me ask you this, did Michael Jordan plateau at 216? of course not, he found the point at which he was his ABSOLUTE BEST. Getting any bigger or heavier would have meant sacrificing speed, vertical and quickness. You body will naturally reach the point at which you are your best when you give it the The Heart of a Champion.

Also, in ten weeks you can get THE NEXT STEP for FREE. So you will be able to make more progress, see more improvement and BE YOUR BEST.

Start thinking of your ideal body and ideal self and live up to that image. Raise your standards for everything and make it happen. Picture yourself at 182 lbs, 30 inch waist, chiseled chest, powerful back, strong legs, great arms, cannon ball shoulders and RIPPED ABS. Each day that you follow the TSC Heart of a Champion Training and Nutrition Program you take yourself a step closer to realizing your vision of your ideal self. Deep down inside you are that person, it's up to you make it happen and bring that person to the surface for the whole world to see.

Thanks for writing,

Best,
CK.
Get the http://www.tscheartofachampionprogram.com/ and start you Transformation Journey right now

1 comment:

Alan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.