Sunday, July 3, 2011

Facebook Updates

Here are a few updates from TSCers around the world that were recently posted on my facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/Krueger247

5th week, down 19 lbs, 2 pant sizes, and I feel amazing! Thanks!
-Luis Andrade, New York


Saturday #3 and I've just crossed the 200 point barrier (in the TSC 300 Challenge), scoring 214 points with 9 pull-ups, 50 push-ups and running under 23:13 minutes! Making it happen..."
-Andreas Sakkas, Greece


Broke the 200 barrier in week 4! 11 pullups, 35 pushups and 21:17 three-miler. 205! Week 1 was something like 6 pullups, 27 pushups and 24 minute three-miler.... I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, bliss!
-Jarrold Grecu, California


Put up more weight than I ever had in the past during my last set of dumbbell bench this week. it's amazing to start the feeling strong, healthy, and focused. Best workout program I have ever been on.
-Harrish Sunkari, Illinois

Every BODY can transform, crush the TSC Heart of a Champion Program and become a fit, fast, and strong all-natural athlete. Make it Happen.

Also, find me on facebook, right here: http://www.facebook.com/Krueger247

Best,
Chris Krueger



No comments: